Thursday 29 September 2011

Thank You, Bright Bazaar!

Thank You, Bright Bazaar!:
I have to thank someone for being really, really wonderful and welcoming and just plain amazing to me over the course of this year – particularly this year because last year I didn’t really know much about him. That person is fellow blogger and London-based stylist Will from Bright Bazaar. He’s a really good person (to the core!) and super supportive of me and so many others — which makes our online community such a great space when you have friends who truly care online. How many of you just love Will? I’m sure lots of you do, and if you don’t know him well it’s time you did!

My mood board

I’ve seen Mr. Bright Bazaar at lots of events I’ve hosted in London and each time he pops up, I feel so giddy happy to see him – he brings a rockin’ positive spirit into the room and well, this little post is really just to shout him out, give him a huge cyber hug to thank him SO MUCH for being a great person all around… AND to say that he took the best photos of my event in London the other day at Anthropologie on Kings Road so thanks for that Will. In fact, this mood board photo is from him and I just love it. Leslie and I pinned it (it’s a mood board for a guest bedroom with a global eclectic vibe) and he shot it when we were finished. Thank you Will!

Will, you’re the best – keep shining bright!

(image: will/bright bazaar)


Please note: daily news and quicklinks are excluded from the RSS feed. Get the scoop on the latest finds directly on decor8! (in the upper right corner of the site).
Content © decor8. For personal, non-commercial use only. Feed ID: cdaa5590db8fca9e92d06113ccfa4e5e



Related posts:
  1. Bright.Bazaar
  2. Blue Bell Bazaar
  3. The Creative Bazaar – Get Involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment