Thursday 22 September 2011

Krafting

Krafting:












I love kraft paper.



Someone asked what happened to my Flickr account. Well, the thing is I needed more time for my projects/life and thought of cutting out some virtual pastimes, like Flickr and Twitter. I'm not sure how much time I gained actually (15 min at most?) but I least I feel like I did something. Days go by flying! Is this part of growing old?



###





Adoro el papel kraft.




Alguien me preguntó hace poco qué había pasado con mi cuenta de Flickr. Bueno, el asunto es que necesitaba más tiempo para mis proyectos/vida y así que decidí cortar con algunos pasatiempos virtuales, como Flickr y Twitter. No estoy muy segura de cuánto tiempo gané en realidad (¿15 minutos como mucho?) pero por lo menos siento que hice algo. Los días pasan volando. ¿Es esto parte de envejecer?

No comments:

Post a Comment