Sunday 18 March 2012

Plush Love (& a Sandwich) – Love & Monsters

Plush Love (& a Sandwich) – Love & Monsters:

Hey guys, It’s Chelsea Bloxsom of Love & a Sandwich!

This is my very first post for Plush Love (& a Sandwich).  I thought it’d be great to start off my first plush post with something I’m personally obsessed with.  Monsters!  These have all come from my Etsy Favorites, because I am constantly looking through the Plush Monsters tag.  I am never disappointed with the creatures I come across, they are always so inspiring!

Sally Lolliland by monstalove.   The fur and expression is fantastic on this!  Click the link to read Sally’s great background story too.
Joel’s Papercut Monsters are a style I’ve never seen before, and the effect is so cool.  They start out being paper collages, then the designs are printed onto canvas, and turned into plush!
I’ve always loved Michal’s Forestdwellers because they look like cartoon characters come to life!  Her creatures always have cute background stories as well.
LokiCoki.
<3
—–
Chelsea Bloxsom is the woman behind Love & a Sandwich.

She is most known for making monsters out of faux fur, but has recently gotten into making embroidered and appliqued fanart on embroidery hoops!  Her work can be found updated almost daily here!

No comments:

Post a Comment