Friday 16 November 2012

Canevas Spaces by Charlotte Lancelot

Canevas Spaces by Charlotte Lancelot:

I’ve always loved the look of oversized stitching. I love that sort of detailing on just about anything, but I especially love it on furniture. These ottomans, cushions and rugs were designed by Charlotte Lancelot and have that same stitch detailing I love. To me they look like giant needlepoint projects that were filled in with brightly colored yarn. The collection was designed to be mixed-and-matched together, but I think just one of these pieces would be perfect. Bonus? The model totally reminds me of Jay McCarrol’s winning crochet/headphone collection for Project Runway. Click here to check out and shop the full collection online, prices range from $245 (cushions)- $3k (rugs). xo, grace






No comments:

Post a Comment